How to ISO Certification for Your Organization?
How to iso certification is very common question to many of you who are looking for ISO Certificate. Following few steps will help you to get answer of your question How to ISO Certification.
- Select Standard: There are more than 19500 standards. So, select the standard and standard version actually which one and which version is appropriate for you? You can select iso standard
- Select Certification Body: Who provides ISO Certificates is called ISO Certification Body. So, it is your first job to find a iso company who provides ISO certificate in your region.
- Negotiate Certification Cost: It is your second job to talk about the cost of ISO Certification. There is no fixed and common price for ISO Certification. Different ISO company takes different fee. So, you should choose someone who take small money.
- Negotiate ISO training Fee: ISO training is must for ISO Certification. It is most important to let your staffs know the standard. If they do not know the standard how will they implement it in their work? Some company provide ISO training some do not. So , ensure this issue during the contract making time.
- Discus Documentation: Before certification you need some ISO documents. Documents means your instructions how will you implement ISO requirements in your organization. Usually an ISO consultant do this job. However, you can get reference from ISO Certification Body to get an ISO Consultant.
- Certification Time: Some certification Body take several months to issue certificate. Some take short time, Several weeks only. So, finalize this issue how long will it take to get ISO Certificate?
- Confirm Issuing Country: Certificates are issued in different countries. Usually issued certificate from the UK is more valuable and it is acceptable worldwide. So, before making contract where from the certificate will come?
- Discuss about Accreditation: Accredited certificates are accepted worldwide. So, confirm with your certification body that they will provide your accredited ISO Certificate.
If you can ensure about the above 8 things clearly then it will easier for you to get certificate. Hope this post How to ISO Certification helped you a lot to get the answer of your question. If you need to know more about ISO Certification process then please visit our ISO office.