How Can I Get ISO Certificate
How can I get ISO Certificate?
This is very common question to many prospects. First of all you should select ISO Standard. There are many ISO standards. You can select one from this post about common ISO standards. Next follow the following process to get your answer how can i get ISO Certificate:
- Select ISO Certification Body: After selecting standard selecting Certification Body is your second job to get certificate. Certification Body will tell you what you should do to proceed on certification process. Here is a tip to select your certification body. Some certification bodies(CB) are accredited and some are non-accredited. So, talk first with your CB about accreditation.
- Prepare ISO Documents: This is your third job to get ISO Certificate. In 2015 version less iso documents are required comparing with any previous version of ISO Standard. You can do it by yourself after taking training from your CB or you can hire an ISO Consultant to do that. Documents are simply official instruction to run your organization. Many company have necessary documents. However, for ISO Certification some special docs are necessary like quality policy, quality objectives, customer feedback etc.
- Implement your documents: After completion of your documents it is necessary to do work according to your official instruction. Suppose for purchasing raw materials the purchase department must follow the purchase policy or guideline which is passed by top management. Selecting quality supplier, collecting quotation, do first party audit for checking material’s quality, issue work order and verify incoming material’s quality etc are the common practice for purchase department. If you follow these step by step process and keep record to purchase raw materials then it can be said you have implemented ISO requirements in your purchase department.
- Do Internal Audit: When all the departments are documented and implemented ISO guideline then the forth job is do Internal audit. To do this job you need internal auditor training. You can also do internal audit by hiring a free lancer auditor or by an ISO Consultant.
- Managment Review Meeting(MRM): This is the 6th stage of getting ISO Certification . After completion Internal audit it is also mandatory to do MRM. From your end it is your last job.
- Stage1 and Stage2 Audit: This is the job of your certification body. Before issuing certificate your CB will do Stage1 and Stage2 audit. If there is no NC then CB will issue ISO Certificate for you. If there is NC your CB will ask you to close the NC Before issuing ISO Certificate.
I think the above post will help you to get answer how can i get iso certificate?
Before ISO Certification you need to prepare ISO Documents or you can buy those iso files from online store by pushing below button