Certification procedure is almost same for all of the companies. However it may differ from CB to CB. Our certification process is as below:
- Signing the contract form
- Make payment 50% of total amount
- Participate in the training program
- Prepare ISO documents
- Implement ISO requirements
- Participate in the audit
- Receive Draft Certificate
- Review the Draft Certificate
- Receive the Final Certificate
- Make payment rest of the due amount (50%)
- Certification audit fee-1500 USD
- First Year Surveillance audit fee-500 USD
- 2nd Year Surveillance audit fee-500 USD
- The above mentioned amount is for first three years period.
- Every year Inspection audit will be performed
- Two Inspection audits will be performed within three years
- After every three years RC audit will be performed & certificate will be issued newly.
- Transportation fee will be borne by the client
- Lunch will be provided by the client during the audit date
- VAT will be borne by the client
- After signing the contract certificate will be provided within one month.
- 50% advanced should be made before starting certification process.
- Rest 50% is payable after receiving final certificate.
- If for any reason certificate is denied 100% money will be refunded.
- The above mentioned price varies from company to company
Required documents: Policy, Objective, SOP, Customer feedback, Supplier list and evaluation, Calibration certificate, Machine maintenance plan and schedule, Flow chart, Internal Audit, MRM etc.
Duration to get certificate: 15 days after completion of audit
Nature of Certificate: Accredited
Accepted: World wide
Certificate will be issued: in the UK
Documentation: By the client
Our present client list link: https://www.aas-bd.com/iso-certified-clients/