by Abdul Halim | Nov 22, 2016 | iso9001
ISO 9001 is known as quality management System standard. It is most popular ISO standard around the world. Let’s know about this standard in details:
What is iso9001?
ISO9001 is a quality standard. It ensures about the quality of your company’s management. How can you manage your company in better way that guidelines are found in this standard.
Who Needs iso9001?
Any kinds, any size and any type of company can adopt iso 9001 certificate.
Why Needs ISO9001 Certificate?
If any company wants to demonstrate that it provides quality products or services consistently abiding by legal issues(domestic and international) and who wants to increase customer satisfaction for his products/services that company needs ISO9001 Certificate.
What is the Requirements of ISO 9001 Certification?
Documents(quality policy, quality objectives, work flow chart,work Instruction, working procedure, monitoring System, customer feedback etc), valid trade license, legal issues related with government, training on iso9001 standard, internal audit, management review meeting etc are requirements before and after ISO9001 Certification.
What is the cost for 9001 Certification?
Cost actually varies on different issues like company’s activities, number of employees, company’s location, number of sites, auditor’s availability etc. For average idea it can be said that the cost is around 2K-5K US dollars.
How to Get ISO 9001 Certificate?
Contact with accredited certification body. There are some foreign accredited Certification Bodies(CB) in Bangladesh. Most of them are from UK, USA, Australia and Some other European countries. If you want to get certificate from UK based CB then visit this page.
Why ISO 9001 is So Popular?
ISO9001 is the only standard which can help to develop your all departments like HR, Admin, Sales, Accounts, Purchase, Design and Development, Production, Customer Care etc. In a word it is a standard which can be used to all the processes of your company. No other ISO Standard is like this standard.
How Long to Get ISO 9001 Certificate?
It depends on company’s willing. How does it will implement ISO 9001 requirements in its system. However, within in a two months all 9001 requirements many be applied in the different department of a company. After implementation a company can apply to achieve iso9001 certificate.
Why it is requirement for buyers?
Buyers believe if a company adopt the ISO standard iso9001 in his organization then minimum quality works are practiced inside the organization. So it is not necessary to perform audit before making an purchase order.
Why it is requirement for tender?
Government want quality works against any purchase order. Only iso9001 certified company can present the quality works. So, the government is now adding a term in the tender that iso 9001 certification is the pre qualification to participate in the tender.
by Abdul Halim | Sep 18, 2016 | ISO Standard
Common ISO Standards is a great post for you, if you are not sure actually which standard is fit for you. ISO has introduced more than 19,500 Standards but the most popular ISO Standards are ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 22000, HACCP and OHSAS. Let’s know about these standards:
CALL FOR QUOTE AT 01742125232
- ISO 9001– It is also called the Quality Management System. It is most popular standard around the world. Any types and and sizes organization can adopt this standard. If you want to develop quality of your works in all departments like HR, Sales, Marketing, Purchase, Customer Care, Production, Business development, Design etc then this is the standard for you. In a word all guidelines for management of all departments are found here. It is a great tool to manage all departments nicely. That’s why it is most used iso standard around the world. Around 1.5 million companies have adopted this standard throughout the world.
- ISO 14001: It is for Environment. To keep your environment safe from your factory or office activities this is standard for you. It is the second most Popular iso standard around the world. How can you keep your land, water and air pollution pollution free that guidelines are found from this standard. Our environment is going to at risk position gradually. So, as an industrialist or as a factory owner it is your responsibility to save your environment for the next generation. By adopting this standard you can claim that you love your people, you love your country. So, just do not think about your profit. Think about your people, think about environment. think about your country. If you can love those things it will be loved your creator. It is one of the most popular standards among the common iso standards.
CALL FOR QUOTE AT 01742125232
- OHSAS 18001: It is called the health safety standard. How you can protect your staffs from any accident or from health risk, that guidelines are found from this standard. As a factory owner it is your responsibility to think your worker’s health. A family is dependent on a worker’s livelihood. What happened after five or ten years if a worker dies from your bad working environment. Who will take care of that family? So, just do not think about your profit, your business only. Try to think about your responsibilities, try to think about your people who are helping you to earn money for you. You should have a social responsibility. You will be asked to God. You will be asked to Allah after death about your responsibilities. If you think your worker is in highly risk situation from your factory activities like heavy sound, emission of dangerous gases like CO2, CO, SO2 etc then it is your responsibility to control them, to minimize them. OHSAS 18001 can help you to do that. After 2021 this will be not valid. ISO 45001 has been placed from 2018.
- ISO 22000: It is for food or food related packaging industry. If you want to ensure that your food is free from contamination then this is the standard for you. If you want to ensure that your food is hygiene free, free from germ, free from microbiological organ like bacteria, virus then you should adopt this standard. If you want to proof that your food is not threat for other’s health then this is the standard for your food industry.
- ISO 27001: Information Security Management System Standard. It is also known as ISMS standard. Security of data or information is a great challenge nowadays. Specially IT Firm, financial organization are in great risk condition for growing of hackers around the world. To minimize your risk in information system it is important to adopt ISO 27001 Standard.
- ISO 13485: It is for medical device manufacturer. To ensure your medical device quality it provides guidelines from ISO.
We understand you are thinking about the cost of ISO Certification. You are not ready to spend money. We are here for you. We do not take big money for ISO Certification. We take less money. We want to help you. We are waiting here to help you get ISO Certified on the above mentioned standards at a low cost. Our price is guaranteed below than other certification bodies in Bangladesh. Simply go to this page and talk to us about certification on common iso standards.
CALL FOR QUOTE AT 01742125232