Accredited ISO Certificate post will help you to understand what is accredited and what is non-accredited certificate.
ACCREDITED ISO CERTIFICATE:
Accredited means authorized by third party or by accreditation body. This type of certificates are widely used ISO certificates. It can be required by your buyers and in tender business.
- Usually two logos are in accredited certificate. One logo is from CB(Certification Body) and another one is from AB(Accreditation Body)
- The price of accredited certificates are higher than non-accrdited iso certificatees. Because extra fee is paid by CB to the AB.
- Required documents and audit is mandatory for this certification.
- Ensures better quality management system
- For internal development of any company this type of certificates are required
- Auditor’s competence are checked bay CB/AB
- Worldwide acceptable
NON-ACCREDITED ISO CERTIFICATE:
Non-accredited means there is no authorization of your certificate from third party or accreditation body. It’s value is less. Because there is no supervising activities for this certification bodies.
- Only one logo is used in this certificate. That is CB’s logo.
- The price of non-accredited ISO certificates are less than accredited iso certificates. Because extra fee is not paid by CB to the AB.
- Documentation and audit rules may be violated by the CB.
- It does not ensure quality management system is established or not.
- It does not ensures internal development by this certification.
- Auditor’s skill are not checked by AB.
- Worldwide not acceptable
WHO PROVIDES ACCREDITED CERTIFICATES IN BANGLADESH?
In Bangladesh IQS Audits Ltd, a UK based multinational certification body who provides accredited certificates in Bangladesh through Advanced Assessment Services
WHO PROVIDES NON-ACCREDITED CERTIFICATES?
Some Indian companies provide non-accredited certificates in Bangladesh.
FINAL WORD FOR ISO CERTIFICATE SEEKERS:
Ask your tenderer or buyer actually which type of ISO Certificate they want? Is it accredited or non-accredited? At the same time ask your Certification Body(CB) what certificate they provides?
ToGet Special Offer
Join our mailing list to receive the latest offer on ISO Certification